Thursday, January 20, 2005

关于翼儿About YiEr


Talking about myself, I would say I am well rounded person--> a Jujitsu Master,famous portrait photographer, done travel around the world, speak classy French,surrounded by tons of lesbian friends and Many More!

Of course, statement above are not true. I was just jokking.;)

Ok, I am a down to earth lesbian, this blog exist is mainly because I like to record the journey of my life which is being a lesbian & moreover- being myself. Speaking of being myself, I would like to be a happy one. I remember one of my lesbian friend told me, lesbian life is too hard and too much suffering....

Let's see, erm,I think lesbian life is indeed hard and also have some torturing    moments... however,one of my favourite helen keller quote can totally save the situation--> "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it."

So far,my life is fine. Looking back my lesbian life( which started since secondary school), happy moment is more than sorrow. I am really grateful.

I am a saggitarius, but some parts of me are capricorn. Having a family with my Love one( definitely female) is my living purpose for this life. My favourite quote :"I am my beloved, my beloved is me."

It's my pleasure to write here and if you ever come accross my blog, I wish more of you out there share your story, give us strength, motivate each other and what can I say- let's enjoy our lesbian life!

"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. "
Helen Keller

Area of interests:
=============
1) Better My Relationship with Her (S.E)- Anything related to it
2) Miscellaneous Rambling of a Lesbian (ME!).
3) Finance management
4) Anything about Fun~
and more..which I don't know yet.

Personal Details:
=============

Age: 27
Status: Attached
My believe: "坚持做拉子。坚持自己所爱的是女生-femme type. 坚持终生的伴侣是女生。坚持快乐.坚持爱人及被爱 :)" ~翼儿


Sharing this fun!

1 comments:

Yier20 said...

*以下留言转载自我的旧部落格- yier20.wordpress.com

*The following comments are transfered from my old blog- yier20.wordpress.com

双儿 // February 5, 2009
Lesbian are women who’re attracted to other women . This can be physical attraction,emotional attraction or sexual attraction.
Is lesbianism normal? Yes,lesbianism is normal for lesbian , u cannot determine who’re attracted to any more than u can determine the color of your eyes.
Do what feels natural!

yier20 // February 8, 2009
嗨 双儿,
欢迎来到我的部落格~
You comment is indeed very inspiring~
Why we are lesbian, I often ask myself…it seem like not a “to be or not to be” answer, it is more of a “the one that I love is a female or I only interested in girls” thingy ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails