Thursday, January 20, 2005

恋爱In Love


  1. "多难的是, 是这愿意伴你一生的人。"~Yi Er
  2. "How blessed I am that I can walk beside you, lean upon you, and live within the warmth of your love." -Roy Lessin
  3. "All you need is already within you, only you must approach your self with reverence and love. Self-condemnation and self-distrust are grievous errors. Your constant flight from pain and search for pleasure is a sign of love you bear for your self, all I plead with you is this: make love of your self perfect. Deny yourself nothing -- glue your self infinity and eternity and discover that you do not need them; you are beyond". Nisargadatta Maharaj
  4. "I love you. It's not a weight you must carry around. I love you. It's not a box that holds you in. I love you. It's not a standard you have to bear. I love you. It's not a sacrifice I make. I love you. It's not a pedestal you are frozen upon. I love you. It's not an expectation of perfection. I love you. It's not my life's whole purpose (or your's). I love you. It's not to make you change. I love you. It's not even to make you love me. I love you. It's as pure and simple as that. " - Anonymous
  5. "A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love." Mother Teresa
  6. "The first duty of love - is to listen." Paul Tillich
  7. "It's not that I can't live without you...it's just that I don't even want to try."
  8. "Romance is the fuel that keeps love burning hot." Rusty Silvey
  9. "When people try to depict what LOVE is, it comes alive from the first moment I laid my eyes on you. - Yi Er



Sharing this fun!

1 comments:

Yier20 said...

*以下留言转载自我的旧部落格- yier20.wordpress.com

*The following comments are transfered from my old blog- yier20.wordpress.com

ziwei // January 30, 2009
要如何面对热恋到冷却下来的恋情?那就是变成一家人的感觉:)

Yi Er // February 1, 2009
hey ziwei,
Looking forward to reach your stage. Haha.

双儿 // February 5, 2009
我喜欢你- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 请别误会!
我是喜欢你对同性恋探讨的那一份热诚, 难能可贵。

ziwei // February 15, 2009
哈哈。你会有这样的一天:)to reach the stage

yier20 // February 15, 2009
当然。呵呵。;)

双儿 // February 19, 2009
Ziwei,
当两人在一起有了一段日子,两人之间必定不会再有当初的激情。
但是没有激情不代表没有爱情。
如果哪天硬生生把两人拆开,
痛的必定不是一人。

yier20 // March 17, 2009
双儿,I totally agree with you.;)

ziwei // March 29, 2009
双儿,
那是因为习惯了对方。或许是一种矛盾:)因为爱而习惯,因为习惯而厌倦而分开。确实会痛,可是过后会觉得到底对方是不是真正的适合自己:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails