Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Encouranging Email From Lesbian NetFriend


From time to time I will receive some encouranging emails from some lesbian netfriends or friends. I am really thankful for their kindness. Below is email from Kaye and her words have given me alot of energy to move on especially when I struggle with my family and with my life.

My family- why you dont have a boyfriend? only see girls  with you?

My Life -  alot of issues with my friends relationship and money issues * well, I am looking forward to study at US in 2 years time, travel to Paris to check out my beloved Leonardo Da Vinci drawing- Mona Lisa & hoping to go for a retreat this year and many more...

Kaye, I would love to show my appreciation through this post, Thank you very much:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The following was the exact email content from Kaye:

This big step(come out) might make going in life more tough. But people will gain courage & confidence by every experince they gone through it. When it gets you by the heart, ... sometimes just need to hv sense of humor about these things. Know u have it & will make it through.

all the best,

kaye


Sharing this fun!

1 comments:

Yier20 said...

*以下留言转载自我的旧部落格- yier20.wordpress.com

*The following comments are transfered from my old blog- yier20.wordpress.com

安图生 // February 10, 2009
yier, u r so lucky to hav such a good fren =)

Denis // February 25, 2009
Yier, 加油!
我们都支持你,珍视你。

yier20 // March 17, 2009
感激路上有你们这一班很好的朋友陪着我。:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails