Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gosh, She is Hot!

Have you ever meet someone in the first time and think this ...

"Gosh, She is Hot!"

And you stop when she saunter by, admiring every movement she made.

It's magical!

When you meet some hot/sexy girl, the image seems to etch in your brain immediately.

I still can recall the first day I saw S.E, even though it was some time ago.

She was shy and soft-spoken, charming smile, neat fringe, and I always see catchy gleams in her eyes.

The moment I lie my eyes on her, almost instantly, I have a "boiling" feeling

The temperature inside me was racing up, I knew my body temperature was definitely over 45 degrees.

*You know, like the cooking water is bubbling and when it is done, the kettle start to go "Bee~bee~bee!".

Till now, everyday, I still feel the same for her. I think it is because we have been through so much and I really appreciate her alot.

I appreciate every moment we are together, I can't take my eyes off her even a single second.

At times, she will stare back at me and asked: "What are you looking at?". I always flash her a smile without a speech and silently my heart goes "Gosh, you are hot!" =)

If you want to feel how I felt {ignite the burning flame!}, watch the video below and you will know what I mean.

What's your feeling/experience with the girl that makes your heart pumping fast? As usual, the comment box is waiting for you ;)





Sharing this fun!

3 comments:

Yean Foong said...

i understand ur feeling... wakakaka...

你被电到了~

M C said...

The power of hot~~~
Simply cannot resist the temptation~~~
Yier,how do you react when your girlfriend flirts with you? =)

YI Er said...

MC,

The answer is when my girlfriend flirt with me, I will flirt with her, haha~~We all like good fun, don't we?

You? What would you do?

Related Posts with Thumbnails