Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Lazy Girl's Way To Health & Beauty- My First Attempt


Ever imagine you can be vibrantly healthy and happy just by the comfort of sitting in your home?

This means no longer trap in heavy traffic, lousy public transport system, limited parking lot, high parking fees & hot weather in KL.

I'm not the ONLY ONE imagine this so far, I bet you did imagine this before.

As I stepped into year 2010, I hold a new & very simple motto "work less for more". In simple words, I'm a lazy person and I always like to ask question like this "Ada shortcut tak?".

Every month, there is a moment for "Aunty visit", "Da Yi Ma" or commonly known - Period time. As my body still very weak (Chinese doctor put me on 3 months herbs scheme), so I sit/rest at home and decided to have some fun and play smart.

Because of the motto "work less for more", what have I done?


There are few things I seriously dislike about KL - heavy traffic, lousy public transport system, limited parking lot, high parking fees and hot weather.
* I don't personally owned a car. Still use family's car.


So...This is my first attempt to buy Malaysia product via internet. I bought 老行家-虫草白凤丸 online
*I did buy other stuff from oversea before but not Malaysia product.



Here's my parcel!


I can't wait to open it up!



Price Per Box
=============
Retail price per box: RM88
Online Price: RM79.20(10%online discount) + RM 6 delivery ( price varies, depends on location) = RM85.20
Delivery time: 3-5 Working days


I bought 2 box, total is RM158.40.
Money SAVED RM13.60 + free from heavy traffic, lousy public transport system, limited parking lot, high parking fees & hot weather in KL.

My first attempt -->SUCCESS~

How about you?  Ever tried anything like this?
Among my friends here, I think most likely Kaye or Yean have experience in buying online. Don't ask me why, just my guess :P

Sharing this fun!

6 comments:

Yean Foong said...

呵呵,我没那么有钱,所以只能坚持每个星期至少运动30分钟。

YI Er said...

呵呵,你还很年轻咯。
我呢,精神是恢复到100%,但是身体依旧很烂,在加油中。

最近好吗?有新计划吗?

YI Er said...

Yean,忘了问你,你都做什么运动?

Yean Foong said...

呵呵,我都做很简单的运动啦!花5分钟时间热身,然后就原地跑,伏地挺身,sit up,有氧运动咯...

最近打算买个吉他自学..有好介绍吗?

YI Er said...

我已很久没有弹吉它。这件事我帮不到忙,不过我知道 安图生有弹,你可以问问她。

ziwei said...

wa....hahahhaha....
u really lazy until hor...

Related Posts with Thumbnails