Friday, April 3, 2009

Hi All, I Will Be Away For 1 Month


Hi All, I Will Be Away For 1 Month at least...

As I have decided to take up the post of a Volunteer Program -Training Mentor -->means I will mentor & answer questions for those who will volunteer  soon for about a month or so.

I also need to work on my project and miscalleanous of others. Miscalleanous such as:
-badminton( seldom play nowadays, but still hope to play abit....argghh, no time!)
-PROJECT
-WORK
- abit of time to sleep
- abit of time to hang out with friends
- some time to take care of my body, recently really not well, ma body weight shoot down to 45kg...

and others...

* So if there are questions or comment while I am not around, those who always visit my blog such as zw, 安同学,kingkong,kaye,Denis,双儿 and other that "scuba diving" * some that I know. Please do help each other by responding to those question or comment. thank you =)

* in the mean time, while I am away, still there will be some posts  show up for each week.

Estimate schedule :

next Friday :The law of attracting a girl by ZW

next next Friday: Dear,  Let's walk down the aisle-> newly wed lesbians by Sandra Gracey

That's all for now =)

Take care ya~

Sharing this fun!

1 comments:

Yier20 said...

*以下留言转载自我的旧部落格- yier20.wordpress.com

*The following comments are transfered from my old blog- yier20.wordpress.com

ziwei // April 4, 2009
lolz…please do take care ya my dear joey:) i will miss you when u no around.

kingkong // April 4, 2009
好羡慕你將時間都安排得滿滿的,不浪費任何一分鐘 =D
但要保重身子,只有有了健康才能做所有的事情。

安图生 // April 6, 2009
真巧,我也要闭门修炼一个月,哈~~~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails